EPA 2020 Approved
The Answer NexGen-Fyre™ is a beautiful small stove built with heavy-duty, high quality
construction. This stove uses a five-sided convection chamber to distribute heat evenly
throughout your home. Cool room air is naturally drawn around the hot firebox, heated,
and returned back into room without using a convection fan. The Answer’s™ 1.5 cubic foot
firebox is large enough to hold an 18” log, offering longer burn times with less reloading.
Alcove and Mobile Home approved.
• Emissions: 2.0 Grams Per Hour (CORD WOOD)
• Heating Capacity:* Up to 1,400 sq. ft.
• EPA Tested BTUs: 12,129 to 59,527 (CORD WOOD)
• “Real World BTUs”:** See Below
• Maximum Burn Time: Up to 8 Hours
• Firebox Size: 1.5 cu. ft.
• Maximum Log Size: 18”
• Weight: 300 Pounds with Legs